top of page


Whether you’re a home or condo owner, landlord, or renter, you want protection for your assets, yourself, and your guests. The replacement value of your home, its age and safety features, and the value of your belongings should all be considered when determining your homeowners coverage needs. SiG has the companies and coverages necessary to provide plenty of options in determining your own protection package. Also, bundle with your autos today and save up to 30% on your packages!

Home & Condo Owners

Whether you own a home or a condominium, you'll need the proper coverage to protect your biggest asset. This coverage not only protects your dwelling, but also the separate structures, personal property, and liability to name a few. 


 If you're a renter, you may not be thinking about insurance since your building is covered by your landlord's insurance policy.Renters insurance protects the things that matter to you like your clothes, furniture, and electronics. It also protects you with liability coverage. 

Farm and Ranch

Here at SiG, we offer competitive coverages for your farm whether you do it as a hobby or a way of life. Our companies offer package policies to cover your home, buildings, equipment, supplies and liability​.

Coverage Descriptions

Dwelling (A): This amount of insurance applies to the dwelling and attached structures. The limit of insurance for the dwelling is based on the value of the home and what it would cost to replace the home.

Other Structures (B): This coverage limit applies to detached structures such as a garage or storage shed. The limit of coverage is set at 10% of the dwelling limit. Higher coverage can be purchased.

Personal Property (C): This coverage limit provides worldwide coverage for personal property of the insured. Special limits apply to some types of property, and some property is excluded from coverage. The overall limit for personal property is 50% of the dwelling limit. This coverage can be modified is several ways with endorsements.

Loss of Use (D): This coverage applies in the event of a loss under Coverage A. If the insured was to temporarily lose use of the dwelling this coverage would apply. Payment would be made for expenses incurred to live elsewhere following a loss that makes the home unsuitable for living.

Personal Liability (E): The insuring agreement provides liability coverage for the named insured and members of the named insured's household who are relatives, if a claim is made or suit is brought against them because of bodily injury or property damage. Coverage is provided for the residence premise as well as any other premises used by the insured, as a residence, permanently or temporarily. This coverage also provides additional coverages for expenses such as defense cost, expenses incurred providing first aid to others, damage to property of others and loss assessment charges.

Guest Medical Payments (F): This coverage will pay the necessary medical expenses for bodily injury of others not in the household. Coverage applies to accidents that occur on the insured premises or any location when caused by action of the insured.

Optional Homeowners Coverages:  The basic homeowner's policy may not provide adequate coverage for everyone.  Sewer and drain coverage for your basement, earthquake coverage, using your home for business use, and coverage for your valuables such as jewelry, furs, guns and fine art can also be added to your policy for additional minor fees.

bottom of page