top of page


Whatever you drive, we know you have a lot riding on those wheels. It's not only your family, but your peace of mind. Let us choose the right auto insurance to help protect you from the risks of the road. Our companies are now offering more than 15 discounts such as multi-car, low mileage, good student, and even ones for your auto's safety features. Also, bundle with your home to save up to 30% on your packages!

Comprehensive:   Covers your vehicle, and other vehicles (in limited scenarios) you may be driving for losses resulting from incidents other than collision. For example, comprehensive insurance covers damage to your car if it is stolen; or damaged by flood, fire, or animals. (covers damages minus deductible)

Collision:  Covers damage to your car when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle, or other object. Pays to fix your vehicle less the deductible you choose. To keep your premiums low, select as large a deductible as you feel comfortable paying out of pocket. For older cars, consider dropping this coverage, since coverage is normally limited to the cash value of your car.

Underinsured/Uninsured Motorists:  Covers you, the insured members of your household and your passengers for bodily/personal injuries, damages, or death caused by an at-fault uninsured (underinsured) or hit-and-run driver. If you are involved in an accident where the other driver is at fault but has no insurance, your policy will cover your medical expenses, up to the limit on your policy.cannot meet your damages, your policy will meet the difference-up to the limit of liability listed on your policy.

Bodily Injury (BI):  Covers others bodily injuries or death for which you are responsible. It also provides for a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you. Claims for bodily injury may be for such things as medical bills, loss of income, or pain and suffering. In the event of a serious accident, you want enough insurance to cover a judgment against you in a lawsuit, without jeopardizing your personal assets. Bodily injury liability covers injury to people, not your vehicle.
(The dual coverage limits refer to the maximum amounts that will be paid per person, per incident, respectively)

Property Damage (PD):  Covers you if your car damages someone else's property. While usually it's their car, but it could be a fence, house, or any other property damaged in an accident.

PIP - Personal Injury Protection:  Covers within the specified limits, the medical, hospital and funeral expenses of the insured, others in his vehicles and pedestrians struck by him. The basic coverage for the insured's own injuries on a first-party basis, without regard to fault.

Coverage Descriptions

bottom of page